“Think Globally, Act Locally”
- “A journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step,” Lao Tzu.
- Each person has unique needs and circumstances.
- Food has a significant influence on health and disease prevention.
- Each of us is a part of, not from, the world at large.
- We are not meant to go it alone, so it is alright to ask for help sometimes.
- An informed person is an empowered decision-maker.
- Health is a vital state of physical, emotional, social, and spiritual well-being.
- Under the right environment, the human body is enabled to self-correct
and return to a form of balance.
- There are no obstacles, only challenges.
- What we say and do has a ripple effect upon the world-at-large.
- Fear of making mistakes can cause us to seek perfection in everything.
- It takes courage to drink tea with the monster.